Effective May 24th the building will be open to public walk-ins. However, due to the high traffic nature of the County Clerk’s and DMV offices we will continue to be by appointment and will require that the public wear a face mask. Call the Clerk’s Office at (845) 807-0411 to schedule an appointment for pistol, civil or land department transactions. To schedule a DMV appointment, go to the DMV Appointment Scheduler. See the DMV page for detailed transaction information.
- Pistol amendments and applications, with appropriate fee, can be dropped off in the Clerk drop box or mailed in. Processed cards will be mailed back to customers. Instructions are available at https://sullivanny.us/Departments/Clerk/ServicesProvided/InformationGuidePistolPermits.
- Legal documents are requested to be e-filed (courts), e-recorded (land records), or submitted by mail or drop box.
- Notary Public
- Map filings (call ahead to (845) 807-0411 for instructions)
- Deeds prior to April 1990 are available online at SearchIQS.com
- 90 day subscription - $150
- 24 hour subscription - $15
- Copies - $.50 per copy