Moving to Sullivan County   

Whether you are moving from one neighborhood to another within Sullivan County or soon to become a new resident of Sullivan County, there are many details to be taken care of. To start: water, garbage service, recycling, gas and electric, telephone, Internet and newspapers. Start here to find out more about what you need to complete your move.

Helpful Information

Business and Professional Organizations

Driver’s License

Emergency Numbers

  • Ambulance/Fire/Police Emergencies
    911 Emergency Control Center
    Phone: 9-1-1
  • Electric Interruption/Emergency
    NYSE&G Customers: Phone: 1.800.572.1131
    ORU Customers: Phone: 1-877-434-4100
  • Natural Gas Odor/Emergency
    NYSEG: Phone: 1.800.572.1121
    ORU Customers: Phone: 1-800-533-5325

Gas and Electric/Utilities

Health Care / Hospitals




Post Office/Change of Address